19 de junio de 2012

Anna

You are gorgeous

You were the first. You were the first person I met in England. I will never forget the nerves I had before our "meeting". I spent the previous day thinking about how I could communicate with you, with my awful English  and my horrible accent. But you were so nice, as you are, and everything flowed easily.

After four months I can say you are one of the best persons I met in England, your are one of the reasons why this experience is being unforgettable.

Thank your for everything. Thank you for being so wonderful with me, thank you for being with me in the best moments (and it was most of the time) but thank you very much for being by my side, supporting me with all my "crazy things" in my bad moments.

(Thank you because with you I learnt a lot of English hehe)

You are amazing and I will never forget you. I feel like I made a friend forever, wherever you be I will be with you.

Between us there are like 1.400 miles by car, but I feel you very close and I will see you soon, in Germany, and then in Sweden, and then in Spain, and then in England, and then in Thailand. We have a lot of plans... I will never lose you.

I love you sooo much my girl.

Thanks for being like you are. I´m really lucky to have you like a friend.

Lots of love from England.

"And I was like the..."



Tu fuiste la primera. Tu fuiste la primera persona que conocí en Inglaterra. Nunca olvidaré los nervios que tenía antes de nuestro "encuentro". Pasé el día anterior pensando como me iba a comunicar contigo, con mi espantoso inglés y mi horrible acento. Pero fuiste encantadora, como tu eres, y todo fluyó fácilmente.

Tras cuatro meses puedo decir que eres una de las mejores personas que he conocido en Inglaterra, tu eres una de las razonas por las cuales esta experiencia está siendo inolvidable.

Gracias por todo. Gracias por ser tan maravillosa conmigo, gracias por estar conmigo en los mejores momentos (y estos han sido los más) pero gracias, muchas gracias por estar a mi lado, apoyándome con mis "locuras" en los malos momentos.

(Gracias por que contigo he aprendido mucho inglés hehe)

Eres increíble y nunca te voy a olvidar. Siento que he echo una amiga para siempre, donde quiera que estés allí estaré contigo. 

Entre nosotras hay unas 1.400 millas en coche, pero te siento muy cerca y pronto nos volveremos a ver en Alemania, en Suecia, en España y en Tailandia. Tenemos muchos planes... nunca te voy a perder.

Te quiero mucho my girl.

Gracias por ser como eres. Soy muy afortunada de tenerte como amiga.

Mucho amor desde Inglaterra.