12 de julio de 2012

Laura

Germnish team

You don´t know what do you have until you lost it... or it leaves you. I can´t explain what you mean for me. I came here, to England, to learn English and I did, I´m doing it... but the most important thing is... I found a really good friends here. You are a proof of that. 

We were, just a couple hours ago, in the train station. The last hug, the last kisses, the last words. When the train left the station I spent 30 minutes completly alone, sitting in a bench, crying like a silly girl. Then I realised if your departure hurts it´s only because our experience was true, all of our stories happened, I mean... It wasn´t a dream. When something hurts it is only because for you is really, really important. And you, for me... are very important.

I was far away from home, I didn´t understand anything, I didn´t know drive on the left, I didn´t know how to make jokes in English... I was completly lost. You made everything easy. I have talked with you on the phone, I chat with you on whatsapp, I skype with you, I travel with you, I was drank (several times) with you, I experiment a lot of funny  (and a variety) situations with you... everything in English. That is amazing for me, I didn´t do it before, just in Spanish!! Thank you for all these memories. 

I´m not going to say anything more because you know the rest of my feelings, you read about them in the plane, didn´t you? 

I´m not going to forget anything. I´m not going to forget you never. Thank you Laura, you have become a great friend. I love you.

"And I was like the..."


No sabes lo que tienes hasta que lo pierdes... o te deja. No puedo explicar lo que significas para mi. Viene aquí, a Inglaterra, a aprender Inglés y lo hice, lo estoy haciendo... pero lo más importante ha sido que... he encontrado muy buenos amigos aquí. Tu eres una prueba de ello.

Estábamos, solo hace un par de horas, en la estación de tren. El último abrazo, los últimos besos, las últimas palabras. Cuando el tren se marchó me quedé 30 minutos sola, sentada en un banco, llorando como una estúpida. Luego me dí cuenta de que si tu partida duele es solo porque nuestra experiencia pasó, todas nuestras historias sucedieron, quiero decir... no fué un sueño. Cuando algo duele es solo porque para ti es realmente importante. Y tu, para mi... eres muy importante.

Estaba muy lejos de casa, no entendía nada, no sabía conducir por la izquierda, no sabía como hacer coñas en inglés... estaba completamente perdida. Tu hiciste que todo fuera facil. He hablado contigo por telefono, hemos chateado por whatsapp, he skypeado contigo, viajado contigo, me he emborrachado (unas cuantas veces) contigo, he experimentado un montón de divertidas (y variadas) situaciones contigo... todo en Inglés. Eso es incríble para mi, nunca lo hice anteriormente, solo en Español!! Gracias por estos recuerdos. 

No voy a decir nada más porque tu ya sabes lo que siento, lo has leido en el avión.

No voy a olvidar nada. No te voy a olvidar nunca. Gracias Laura, te has convertido en una gran amiga. Te quiero.